Due to a great number of participants for the 1st joint Congress of the INS European Chapters registration is no longer possible. We have reached the maximum capacity of the conference venue and the hotels in Nijmegen are almost fully booked. Therefore its also no longer possible to book hotels via the Groningen Congres Bureau.
Registration for the cadaver
workshop and nurses workshop
It is however still possible to join the cadaver course and the nurses workshop on September 19th.
Registration for these courses is possible via firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Before 15/06/2018||16/06/2018 - 19/08/2018||from 20/08/2018|
|Members European Chapters||€ 250,00||€ 350,00||€ 450,00|
|Non-members||€ 380,00||€ 480,00||€ 580,00|
|Nurses / students||€ 50,00||€ 150,00||€ 250,00|
|Nurses / students non-members||€ 100,00||€ 200,00||€ 300,00|
1 day ticket - Thursday 20th (to combine with the cadaver workshop)
|€ 220,00||€ 220,00||€ 220,00|
For non-members a year membership for the INS is included
(only if your are from Europe).
|Cadaver workshop||€ 250,00|
|Workshop nurses||€ 30,00|
|Welcome reception | Sept 19th||included|
|City walk | Sept 20th||€ 15,00|
|Walking dinner @ De Waagh | Sept 20th||€ 50,00|
|Conference dinner | Sept 21st||€ 75,00|
- Cancellation requests must be sent by e-mail to the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com
- Cancellations received by August 15th, 2018 will be refunded, minus an administration fee of €25.
- After August 15th, 2018 no refunds will be granted
- Delegates who do not cancel and do not attend will not be refunded
- Substituting a registered delegate with an alternative person is acceptable until September 15th, 2018.